|Item type||Home library||Collection||Class number||Status||Date due||Barcode||Item reservations|
|Short loan||Central Saint Martins Main collection||Printed books||155.3 RIC (Browse shelf (Opens below))||Available||11129352|
Enhanced descriptions from Syndetics:
Provides a review of historic and contemporary ideas of those aspects of management known as organizational studies. The text shows how these ideas can be expanded and complemented through an understanding of theories in waiting that challenge taken-for-granted orthodoxies. The text can be used on courses on organizational studies and change management at MBA level, however it also provides researchers with a coherent treatment of research method which is then applied to the processes of discovery and change.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Table of contents provided by Syndetics
- 1 The Basic MBA and Beyond
- 2 Creativity: The Slumbering Giant of Organizational Studies
- 3 Innovation Revised
- 4 Marketing and Strategy Revisited
- 5 Decision-Making Revisited
- 6 Culture and Climate Issues
- 7 Leadership and Managerialism
- 8 The Management of Change
- 9 Postmodernism: A Jolt to the System?
- 10 Economics and Beyond